Here are a few brief highlights from the Council meeting. Full minutes will be posted here when they have been approved by Council. You can view the video of the meeting here.
- Council approved a submission to the Agricultural Land Commission regarding their current public consultation.
- Council approved the addition of the Bay Tree Hall to the Pioneer Village property as per the 10 year plan presented to Council March 31, 2014.
- Council directed staff to submit the following Agricultural Land Reserve Exclusion Applications to the Agricultural Land Commission:
- Diamond J. Farms, 51 & 81 Highway 2, a 117 hectare parcel legally described as the NE1/4 of Section 1, Township 78, Range 15, W6M PRD Except Plan PGP39865, and
- Loiselle Investments Ltd., 12440 – 8th Street, a 48.7 hectare parcel legally described as Lot B, NW1/4 of Section 2, Township 78, Range 15, W6M, Peace River District Plan PGP 35272.