Due to the great success of the Winter Dawson Creek Photo Contest, the City is doing it again!! Beginning on Monday June 23rd area residents are encouraged to submit their best photos of Dawson Creek in the Spring or Summer to the City Facebook page. Full contest rules are here:
- Contest is open to Dawson Creek and area residents.
- Submissions must be the work of the person submitting, however, parents can submit on behalf of their children.
- Only amateur photographers are permitted to enter and more than one entry is permitted. An amateur is someone who does not earn their living at photography.
- Contestants must be 19 years or over.
- Photo(s) must be of Dawson Creek in the spring or summer.
- Submissions must be received on the City Facebook page by 4:30 on July 25th.
- By posting photos on the City Facebook page the contestant is giving the City permission to use all photos received in promotional materials.
- The photos will be judged by three community members from the arts community who will select the top three photos.
- The top three chosen will be posted to the City Facebook page on August 1st.
- The photo with the most likes by August 15th at noon will win an Olympus Touch TG-610 underwater camera purchased from the Software Emporium.
Questions can be directed to:
Julie Rogers, Executive Assistant