The City of Dawson Creek Photo Contest Begins February 7, 2014
Post your favourite Dawson Creek in the winter photos to the City Facebook Page
• Contest is open to Dawson Creek and area residents. City employees and their families are not permitted to enter.
• Submissions must be the work of the person submitting, however, parents can submit on behalf of their children.
• Only amateur photographers are permitted to enter and more than one entry is permitted.
• Contestants must be 19 years or over.
• Photo(s) must be of Dawson Creek in the winter.
• Submissions must be received on the City Facebook page by 4:30 on February 28th.
• By posting photos on the City Facebook page the contestant is giving the City permission to use all photos received in promotional materials.
• The Mayor and two professional photographers will review all submissions and select the top three.
• The top three chosen will be posted to the City Facebook page on March 7th.
• The photo with the most likes by March 13th at noon will win an Olympus Touch TG-610 underwater camera.