DAWSON CREEK REGIONAL AIRPORT MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT
The City of Dawson Creek intends to enter into a contract for the Management of the Dawson Creek Regional Airport with Taygus Management Ltd. for a five year term at an annual cost of $96,000 for the first year, $99,600 for the next two years and $103,200 for the last two years, plus applicable taxes. Also provided the purposes of the agreement are office space, a cell phone, a laptop and a fuel card.
Requirements include at least 5 years experience in Airport Management, or proven experience in like situations – to manage, operate and maintain the Dawson Creek Regional Airport in a safe, secure and efficient manner while promoting and developing the Airport’s commercial potential to maximize revenue generation by means of a comprehensive marketing plan – with the ability to provide the following:
– Ensure an optimal level of service from all Airport facilities,
– Manage compliance with applicable federal or provincial regulations,
– Annual review of operations, identifying areas to improve efficiencies,
– Assume responsibility for appropriate Airport agreements with NavCanada, airlines, service and others providers as required,
– Coordinate with government agencies and City Staff concerning operations, management, maintenance, marketing, development and funding at the Airport,
– Administer the Airport commercial leases for property rental, space leases or other commercial revenue contracts held by the City,
– Provide administrative services at the Airport.
– Provide Airport information concerning facilities, services and operational status,
– Undertake Airport maintenance functions with the City’s personnel, for surface and fleet maintenance, and where necessary, subcontractors for other work,
– Provide input for tourism/marketing initiatives,
– Receive, respond to and act on public complaints concerning the Airport and its activities and make regular reports to the City.
A copy of the Management Contract is available at the Administration Department at City Hall, 10105 – 12 A Street, Dawson Creek or by email to email@example.com
Those wishing to object to this decision should contact Brenda Ginter, Corporate Administrator by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 250.784.3614 prior to 2:00pm local time, Friday, July 11, 2014.
Anyone objecting will be required to demonstrate they can meet the requirements as listed above. If the objecting party is able to demonstrate the ability to supply management services that meet all the agreement requirements at a lower cost, Council may choose to direct City Administration to prepare a full tender request.