Thank you to everyone who attended our Community Water Security Forum May 8th at the Encana Events Centre! Your input will help guide future decisions about ensuring the future of our water supply.
If you missed the forum you can still learn more and share your thoughts! Here’s how:
- Read the newsletter delivered to all homes and businesses in early May and fill in the survey by May 31st. Or you can pick one up at City Hall, the library or the pool
- Read the newsletter and fill in the survey online
- You may also be contacted to participate in a telephone survey between May 9th and May 21st. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!
- Host a SURE WATER Talk during the month of May. Get together with family and friends to talk about water – how we use it, how we protect it and what we’ll need for the future – and to help, we’ll even throw in the pizza! Simply visit City Hall to pick up your SURE WATER Talk conversation kit!
- Thank you for helping us continue the conversation!