A Regular Council Meeting will be held Monday, November 16, 2015 and will include:
- Public Hearing re: Zoning Amendment (15-06) Bylaw No. 4273, 2015.
- Proclamation of National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women.
- Alaska Highway News – Best of the Best People’s Choice Awards for 2015.
- Report No. 15-214 from the Deputy Director of Community Services re: BC Hydro Landscaping Agreement.
- Report No. 15-209 from the Senior City Planner re: Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 4276, 2015 (Temporary Use Permits).
- Letter from Deborah Apps, President & CEO re: Acceptance to Become a Champion for the Trans Canada Trail
Follow the link below to access the full Regular Meeting agenda package.