Tender awarded to Hegge Construction Ltd. for the bid price of $1,154,900.25 plus taxes. Thank you to those who submitted a bid.
The City of Dawson Creek invites tenders on the 108th Avenue Pump Station and Forcemain project.
The project includes:
- Supply and installation of a 2.4m dia x 10m deep submersible style sewage pump station with associated electrical and site works.
- Supply and install electrical kiosk c/w power supply controls and appurtenances.
- Approximately 37m of 300mm dia. HDPE gravity main and 1000m of 200mm dia. HDPE forcemain.
- Horizontal directional drilling of HDPE forcemain, open cut excavation for 300mm dia. HDPE gravity main, tie-ins, manholes, and associated works.
- Concrete and asphalt cutting & removal including reinstatements.
- Tree removal and landscaping.
- Traffic control.
All contract documents are available through the MERX website, Agencies, Crown & Private Corporations Tab, at http://ow.ly/4naTAh
Quotations will be accepted up to 2:00 p.m. local time, May 19, 2016.
There is an optional pre-bid meeting on May 3, 2016 at 1:00 pm local time at the Corner of 108 Avenue and 17th Street in Dawson Creek, BC.
All information is available on Merx.