A Regular Council Meeting will be held Monday, February 22, 2016 and will include:
- Letter from Rick Molson (January 27, 2016) re: Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre & Wayne & Bev Dahlen Walking Track Hours.
- Letter from Bruce Christensen, Past President, NCLGA (February 3, 2016) re: 2016 Board Nominations.
- Yvonne Hussey, Monkey See Monkey Do Preschool in attendance re: Renting a Classroom at O’Brien School for Preschool.
- Blaine Massee & Judy McPherson, Mile Zero Cruisers in attendance re: 2016 Summer Cruise.
- Report No. 16-012 from the Director of Development Services re: Paving & Roadworks Contract.
- Report No.16-017 from the Director of Corporate Administration re: Kindness Meters Policy.
- Report No. 16-019 from the Director of Community Services re: 2016-01 Hanging Baskets RFQ.
- Animal Responsibility Amendment Bylaw No. 4280, 2016 for consideration of adoption.
- Zoning Amendment (16-01) Bylaw No. 4286, 2016 (11328 -13A Street) for consideration of third reading and adoption.
This meeting will be followed by a Budget Meeting @ 1:00 pm regarding the 2016 Financial Plan.
Follow the links below to access the full Agenda Packages: