A Regular Council Meeting will be held Monday, August 21, 2017 and will include:
- Memo from Councillor McFadyen re: 2018 Kiwanis Home and Garden Show – City Booth Theme.
- Letter from Deborah Jones-Middleton, Protective Services Manager, Peace River Regional District (July 17, 2017) re: Collaborative Emergency Management Model.
- Letter from Kattie Brigden, Marketing Manager, Dawson Co-operative Union (August 1, 2017) re: Dawson Co-op 100 Year Legacy Project.
- Jackie Moyer & Jackie Thiessen, Work BC Job Search & Support Services in attendance re: Disability Employment Proclamation (September 2017).
- Lindsay Heal & Jeremy Parslow, Recycle-It Resource Recovery & DC Recycling in Attendance re: Implementing Curbside Recycling Collection in Dawson Creek.
- Report No. 17-122 from the Director of Development Services re: Speeding Concerns on 17th Street.
- Report No. 17-123 from the Director of Development Services re: Request for Quotations 2017-32 – Airport Snowplow Truck.
- Report No. 17-133 from the Director of Corporate Administration re: Encroachment Policy – 30 Day Review Period.
- Report No. 17-136 from the Parks and Facilities Manager re: Request for Resolution Supporting NDIT Grant Application for Community Halls and Recreation.
- Zoning Amendment (17-02) Bylaw No. 4349, 2017 (8243 Road 221 – Louisiana Pacific) for third reading as amended and consideration of adoption.
You can view the full agenda packages below: