A Regular Council Meeting will be held Monday, July 17, 2017 and will include:
- Memo from Councillor Gevatkoff re: Status of Rotary Lake.
- Letter from Ted Clarke, Northern B.C. Helicopter Emergency Operations Society (HEROS) (June 28, 2017), re: Letter of support to Establish an Independent Royal Commission to Examine all Aspects of Prehospital Care in B.C.
- Ryan Maclvor, Brent Hodson, and Melanie Moore, Spectra Venue Management, in attendance re: 2016 Annual Report.
- Report No. 17-077 from the Chief Financial Officer re: 2017 Property Tax Collection.
- Report No. 17-113 from the Director of Development Services re: RFQ 2017-28 Water Meter Replacement.
- Report No. 17-114 from the Director of Corporate Administration re: Encroachment Policy.
- Report No. 17-115 from the City Planner re: Development Permit 17-05 (Louisiana Pacific 8243 – Rd 221).
- Report No. 17-117 from the Director of Corporate Administration re: Fees & Charges Amendment Bylaw No. 4351, 2017 for consideration of first three readings.
You can view the full agenda package below