Seniors Tea Every Wednesday from 10-12 p.m.
Swim any time between 9:00 – 11:00 am, then join us for tea, coffee and treats in the classroom. Monthly guest speakers as well – all included in the regular admission price! Hope to see you here!
- Wednesday, January 30 - Art Smith from Smith’s Accounting and Consulting will be speaking on “Income Tax Preparation”
- Wednesday, February 20 – Elsie Lyste from Bethel Pentecostal Tabernacle Quilters will be speaking on “Quilting for Charity”
- Wednesday, March 13 – Lara Ellis from Shoppers Drug Mart will be speaking on “Taking Medication”
Monday, May 6 – Friday, May 10, 2013 is Move for Health Week Join us in the pool for a challenge each day from 7:00-8:00 pm from Monday to Thursday, get a passport from out front desk staff (starting May 1) to report a minimum of 30 minutes of (any) activity for a total of 5 or more “stamps” to qualify for a “free swim” on Friday, May 10, enter your passport into a draw and join the “Pirate Party” from 6:30-7:30 pm. Public Swim and Climbing Wall times are as regularly scheduled with the addition of Climbing Tryouts and Drop In from 7:00-9:00 pm from Monday to Wednesday. This is a great opportunity for you to try the climbing wall! Waiver forms must be signed – those ages 4-18yrs must have their waiver signed by parent or legal guardian before they can climb. When swimming, everyone ages 7 and under must be within arms reach of a responsible person 16 years of age or older in the water at all times. Adult to child ratio is 1 adult per 3 children 7 and under.
Purchase a 11-swim child’s punch card, join a public swim and then rent our party room for cake and presents after your swim. You are welcome to bring food and decorations. Book a minimum of one week in advance to avoid disappointment!
Birthday Packages available! Package prices include Room Rental for one hour plus drop in admission – book a package and save!
- Package 1, $69.00: 11 Kids (3-12yrs.) and 3 adults. You save $21.75!
- Package 2, $102.50: 22 Kids (3-12yrs.) and 6 adults. You save $43.75!
- Package 3, $80.00: 11 Teens (13-18yrs.) and 2 adults. You save $14.75!
- Package 4, $125.59: 22 Teens (13-18yrs.) and 4 adults. You save $29.25!