Registration for the Fall Session will open Friday, August 28th, 2015.
To view and/or register for courses, click here:
Community Services at City Hall: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
Registration is available during lunch hour.
Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday: 1:00pm – 8:00pm, and Sunday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Registration may be completed online , in person, or by phone. Please have the following ready when registering:
* Course name
* Registrant’s name, birth date, address, phone number, name of parent/guardian
* For ONLINE registrations please have your City Account # and PIN (Don’t have or don’t remember your PIN or Account #, call the Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre or Community Services at City Hall for your information)
* We gladly accept cash, cheques (payable to the City of Dawson Creek ), VISA/MC and debit card at the time of registration
Class sizes are limited and filled on a first come-first serve basis. Pre-registration is required for all classes except when specified as a drop-in class. Programs are subject to change and may be cancelled if minimum registration is not met. Classes may be cancelled or rescheduled as school functions at School District #59 facilities take precedence. Every effort is made to make up lost classes. Program participation is a privilege, not a right. Inappropriate behavior may result in dismissal from the program. Please read receipts carefully for important information. Thank you!
All adult programs are + GST unless otherwise specified.
Programs will NOT be held on Statutory Holidays unless otherwise indicated.
We visit our leisure programs and take pictures. Sometimes we put these pictures in our brochure. If you have any objection to a picture of you or your child being printed, please let us know.
The Community Services Department reserves the right to cancel programs. This will only be done when the circumstances deem it necessary. Every effort will be made to notify participants if this should happen.
Why Good Courses Get Cancelled
Nothing cancels a good course faster than everyone waiting until the last minute to register. There is a time when the program staff check the class registration (usually one week prior to class start). If there are not enough people registered, the class has to be cancelled. So, please register early!
Our Commitment to Quality
At Community Services, our goal is to offer excellent programs for everyone. We want our customers to receive top quality instruction and service whenever they enroll in one of our classes or sessions.
Refund, Transfer, and Credit Policy
REFUNDS are given ONLY if we cancel a program.
TRANSFERS (POOL ONLY) permitted when the pool is notified 7 days prior to the course start date, or at the receommendation of the instructor.
CREDITS will be issued for the unused portion of a program when the following criteria is met:
- You provide a doctor’s note immediately. Credit is effective starting the date the doctor’s note is received by the Reception/Pool staff
- We have a waitlist and are able to resell your space
- (POOL ONLY) You contact the pool 7 days prior to the course start date
Note: Credit must be used within 1 year. For more details, please call the office.