Replay With Sound Play Full Screen Hide Video CLOSE
Departments / Licences and Permits / Development Applications  /

Sign Permits

Anyone intending to place a sign on the exterior of any building or structure, or on any property in the City, must make an application and obtain approval from the Development Service Department for a Sign Permit, prior to installation.

 Permanent Sign Permit Application