Tender awarded to Peter Bros. Construction Ltd. for the bid price of $2,957,292.17 plus taxes. Thank you to those who submitted a bid.
The City of Dawson Creek invites bids for the 2015 Capital Road Works Program. All documents are available on BC Bid at BC Bid Tender and click on Browse Opportunities, Browse opportunities by organization and choose City of Dawson Creek.
The 2015 Capital Road Works Program consists of:
- 104th Avenue – 935 lm of asphalt milling and overlay, replacement of barrier style curb, gutter and sidewalk (8th Street to 13th Street)
- 8th Street – 750 lm of asphalt milling and overlay, replacement of barrier style curb and gutter (90th Avenue to 96th Avenue)
- 14th Street – 112 lm of replacement of barrier style curb and gutter, installation of new sidewalk (94th Avenue to 95th Avenue)
- 10th Street – 114 lm of installation of new barrier style curb and gutter, sidewalk and curb extensions (107th Avenue to 10th Street bridge)
- 14th Street – 315 lm of replacement of barrier style curb and gutter, installation of new sidewalk (102nd Avenue to Alaska Avenue)
- Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre (KBAC) – Parking lot expansion City of Dawson Creek
Direct all inquiries to:
Devon Aaroe, (Contract Administrator) City of Dawson Creek Engineering Assistant