Tender awarded to Peter Bros Construction Ltd. for the bid price of for $2,379,484.05 plus applicable taxes. Thank you to those who submitted a bid.
The City of Dawson Creek invites bids for the 2016 Capital Roadworks Program, which consists of:
- 10th Street, Alaska Avenue to 104th Avenue, cold milling with asphalt overlay and six pedestrian curb flares and sidewalk patching.
- 15th Street, 108th – 111th Ave, full road reconstruction
- 8th Street, 96 – 100A Avenue, cold milling and asphalt overlay, including removal and replacement of concrete curb, gutter and sidewalk patching
- 13th Street, 102nd Ave – 10th Street, concrete sidewalk removal and replacement, new sidewalk construction with removal of barrier style curb and gutter
- Pioneer Village Parking Lot, rehabilitation and overlay of existing parking lot, expansion of parking lot and creation of new handicap-accessible pull through stalls.
All documents are available through BC Bid. The Proponent is solely responsible for ensuring any addenda are downloaded, reviewed, and included in their bid.
Bids sealed in an opaque envelope, clearly marked with the supplier’s name and the project name will be accepted up to 2:00 pm (local time), May 19, 2016.