INVITATION TO TENDER
SAGR DISCHARGE DIVERSION UPGRADES
No bids received.
Sealed tenders clearly marked “City of Dawson Creek – SAGR Discharge Diversion Upgrades” will be received by the City of Dawson Creek up to 2:00 p.m., (local time), Thursday, April 11, 2019, at 10105 – 12A Street, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 3V7 where a Public Tender Opening will take place.
The work consists of the following work:
- Supply and install below grade effluent flow control and metering chamber.
- Electrical and PLC hardware upgrades to existing pump station electrical kiosk.
- Modification to existing control valve actuator within treatment facility.
- Supply and install dewatering sump pump and heater within existing pump station valve chamber.
- Supply and install approximately 18m of 375/400mm gravity outfall piping into existing (active) Lagoon. Work to include outfall erosion control measures.
- Supply and install approximately 18m of 375 PVC sewer pipe c/w tie-in to existing manhole.
- Supply and install one 1800mm diameter precast manhole.
- Supply and install approximately 10m of 250mm PVC forcemain c/w tie-in to existing bypass forcemain.
Contract documents, contract drawing and any reference material for this project will only be distributed electronically in digital format (PDF) through the BC Bid tendering website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca. Information will be available online on or after March 14, 2019.
No registration, tracking or other recording of tender document holders will be performed by the Owner or Contract Administrator. All addenda, amendments or further information will be published on the BC Bid website. It is the sole responsibility of the Tenderer to monitor the website regularly to check for updates. Tenders must be accompanied by the required Tender Surety specified in the Tender Documents.
Direct all inquiries regarding the tender to:
City of Dawson Creek
10105 – 12A Street
Dawson Creek, BC V1G 3V7
Attention: Devon Aaroe
Water Resources Manager
Urban Systems Ltd.
10808 100th Street
Fort St. John, BC V1J 3Z6
Attention: Sean Dodd, AScT