Tender awarded to Peter’s Bros Construction for the bid price of $1,297,885.03 (plus GST). Thank you to those who submitted a bid.
INVITATION TO TENDER
2019 Capital Road Works Program – 92nd Avenue Reconstruction
17th Street to 19th Street
Tender # 2019-07
Sealed tenders clearly marked “”City of Dawson Creek – 2019 Capital Road Works Program – 92nd Avenue Reconstruction – 17th Street to 19th Street, Tender # 2019-07” will be received by the City of Dawson Creek up to 2:00 p.m., (local time), Friday April 5th, 2019, at 10105 – 12A Street, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 3V7 where a Public Tender Opening will take place.
The work consists of the following work:
- Reconstruction of approximately 260m of local road including geotextile, subgrade drains, aggregates and paving
- Removal and replacement of 530 m of concrete curb, gutter, and sidewalk
- Installation of approximately 130m of 300mm PVC diameter storm sewer including manholes and catch basins,
- Relining of approximately 250m of 200mm VCT sanitary sewer main including installation of 3 new sanitary manholes
- Installation of approximately 6 new streetlights and 270m of electrical conduit including junction boxes.
Contract documents, contract drawing and any reference material for this project will only be distributed electronically in digital format (PDF) through the BC Bid website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca. It is the sole responsibility of the Tenderer to monitor the website regularly to check for updates.
All addenda, amendments or further information will be published on the BC Bid website. Tenders must be accompanied by the required Tender Surety specified in the Tender Documents.
Direct all inquiries regarding the tender to:
City of Dawson Creek
10105 – 12A Street
Dawson Creek, BC V1G 3V7
Attention: Kevin Swales, EIT, Engineering Assistant