A Regular Council Meeting with Committee of the Whole will be held on Monday, January 28, 2019 and will include:
- Kris, Bianca & Maverick Wells in attendance re: Presentation to New Year’s Baby.
- Catie O’Neal and Heather Desarmia, TransCanada in attendance re: Coastal Gaslink Project.
- Letter from Andrew Gage, Staff Lawyer, West Coast Environmental Law (December 7, 2018) re: Your local Climate Change Impacts and the Fossil Fuel Industry.
- Letter from the Honourable Rob Fleming, Minister of Education (January 7, 2019) re: 2019 Premier’s Awards for Excellence in Education.
- Email from Verlon Otto, Pacific Northern Gas (January 10, 2019) re: PNG 2018 Application for Approval of Energy Conservation and Innovation Program Funding for 2019-2020 (Attachments provided upon request).
- Letter from Brock Macdonald, Chief Executive Officer, Recycling Council of British Columbia (January 11, 2019) re: Recycling Council of British Columbia 45th Annual Zero Waste/Circular Economy Conference 2019.
- Report No. 19-013 from the Chief Financial Officer re: Property Tax Information.
You can view the full agenda package below: