A Regular Council Meeting will be held on Monday, June 10, 2019 at 9:00 am and will include:
- Mike Readman, School District #59 & Shawnese Trottier, Tremblay Elementary School in attendance re: Request for Partnership in Delivering an Afterschool Sports and Arts Program.
- James Cox, Mile Zero Cruisers in attendance re: Request for Street Cleaning and No Parking Signs for 25th Anniversary Summer Cruisers Event.
- Aaron Rude, Event Organizer, Peace Country Toyota Burnout Competition in attendance re: Permanent Concrete Pad at the Encana Events Centre Parking Lot A.
- Ryan MacIvor, General Manager, Encana Events Centre/Tourism Dawson Creek in attendance re: Encana Event Centre 2018 Annual Report.
Letter from Jeanette Ferrer, KALIPI President (May 22, 2019) re: Request to Raise flag for Philippine Independence Day.
- Letter from Chris Leggett, Chief Administrative Officer, Village of Pouce Coupe (May 27, 2019) re: Canada Day Transit Service Request.
- Letter from Lisa Helps, Mayor, City of Victoria (May 29, 2019) re: Request support for Resolution of Support to Restore Provincial Support for Libraries.
- Report No. 19-084 from the Finance Manager re: 2018 Capital Asset Status Report.
- Report No. 19-098 from the Chief Financial Officer re: BC Transit 2019/2020 Annual Operating Agreement.
The full agenda package can be viewed at the links below: