A Regular Meeting of Council will be held on Monday, October 7th at 9:00 am in Council Chambers at City Hall and will include:
- Mark Sutton & Jason Carpenter, Dawson Creek Firefighters, in attendance re:
Fire Services Exemplary Service Medal Presentation.
- Rob Ringma, Manager, & Aaron Thompson, Transit Planner, BC Transit, in
attendance re: Service Reduction Request.
- Report No. 19-148 from the Corporate Officer re: Chamberlain Park –
- Report No. 19-149 from the General Manager of Development Services re:
Proposed BC Transit Service Reduction Options.
- Report No. 19-159 from the Chief Financial Officer re: Permissive Tax
Exemption Bylaw No. 4424, 2019 for consideration of first three readings.
The full agenda package can be viewed at the links below: