A Regular Meeting of Council will be held on Monday, September 9th at 9 am at City Hall. Agenda will include:
- Chelsea Mottishaw, Kayla Boyd, Chelsey St. Pierre, and Kit Fast in attendance re: British Columbia Rivers Day and Permission for Drain Marking Program.
- Marilyn Belak, resident of Dawson Creek in attendance re: UBCM Resolution B154, Groundwater Extraction.
- Letter from Bruce Gibbons, Merville Water Guardians (August 9, 2019) re: Request to Change Zoning Bylaws to Prohibit the Bottling of Groundwater for Commercial Sale or Bulk Export.
- Report No. 19-136 from the Chief Financial Officer re: 2020 Permissive Tax Exemption Bylaw No. 4424, 2019.
- Report No. 19-142 from the General Manager of Development Services re: Development Variance Permit 19-04C Rorison Land Development (1990) Ltd. – Crescentview Subdivision.
The full agenda package can be viewed at the links below: