At the Regular Meeting of Council held on Monday, May 13, 2019 City Council decided to waive drop-in swim fees for Youth, Seniors and Families for the months of July and August in 2019. Any donations received from community groups and/or individuals will be directed to offset the cost of this sponsorship. Once all of the sponsors are confirmed, a list will be posted. If you would like to sponsor this event, either as an individual or an organization, please call (250)784-3636 or email email@example.com.
- Family admission is defined as 1 or 2 adults and dependant children or youth living in the same household. A grandparent qualifies as a family when bringing their grandchildren.
- Children 7 years and under MUST be within arms reach of a responsible person 16 years of age or older at all times in the water. Maximum of three children 7 years and under per adult.
- Locker Tokens are $.50 each.
- Pool space may be restricted due to classes and swim club practice. To view the pool schedules, click here.
- Swim diapers are available for purchase at the front desk.
July 2 to August 30, 2019
Preschool & Youth (Age 0-18): FREE
Students (Valid Student ID): Regular Youth Rate $5.25
Adults (Age 19-64): $7.88
Seniors (Age 65+): FREE
Families (1 or 2 Adults + Children/Youth living in the same household): FREE
A huge thank you to all of the organizations that have sponsored this initiative so far.