UPDATE: March 30, 2020 (11:40 am):
In response to recommendations put forth by federal and provincial governments daily regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19), we will continue to update you on our recreation programs and facilities here:
The following facilities are CLOSED until further notice:
- All in-town playgrounds, outdoor fitness facilities and skate parks
- City Hall
- The Memorial & Kin Arena
- The Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre (including the climbing wall)
- The Wayne & Bev Dahlen Walking Track
All on-site classes are CANCELLED:
- Staff will be in contact with those registered in the above classes regarding credits and/or refunds or other options*
Connect to our Facebook Page for activities, online classes and fitness workouts you can do at home.
The following will be EXTENDED for the number of days the Aquatic Centre is closed:
- Swim Passes (1, 3, 6 and 12 months)
- Climbing Pass (1, 3, 6 and 12 months)
- Swim/Climb Combo Passes (1, 3, 6 and 12 months)
For questions regarding our recreation facilities or programs, please contact us at 250-784-3604 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.