We have LOTS of fun scheduled for the fall! Here is a “taste” of just some of our programs!
- Public Skate starts on October 18! Registration in advance is required. Find out all the details at the arena here.
- Public Swim continues to be a blast, with the change rooms now open at the end of each swim. The water slide is also open! Find out more by visiting our pool page!
- Atomic Volleyball is starting up soon! This grass-roots program will keep youth active while learning the skills of game play – coaching is provided by the Dawson Creek Vollebyall Club. Learn more here
- Join our active parent and tot program, Two Peas on a Pod! A great way to meet other parents in the community AND enjoy physical activity with your child! For more details, click here
- Our resident scientist, Miss Chelsey has some fabulous experiments planned in our Mad Science program. Each child gets their own lab to try them out! Learn more here.
For a full list of all Fall programs, visit our pages:
You can register online at www.dawsoncreek.ca/register or by phone:
- Public Swim: 250-782-SWIM (7946)
- Public Skate and Recreation programs: 250-784-3604