Due to the new province-wide restrictions put in place on November 19, 2020, masks are now required by everyone entering City facilities. While City staff understand that not all Dawson Creek and area residents agree with wearing masks, it is the responsibility of the City to follow Public Health Orders.
- Those under the age of 12
- Those who can not remove a mask on their own
- Those with health conditions or physical, cognitive or mental impairments who can not wear one.
Masks must cover both your nose and mouth. Anyone not in compliance will be refused entry to our facilities.
- Masks are mandatory during the ENTIRE session for: Walking Track, Two Peas on a Pod, Roaming Rascals, Mad Science, Back to Basics, Public Skate.
- Masks mandatory during entry to facility, common places, sitting on the sidelines, EXCEPT during actual session for: Yoga, Atomic Volleyball, Volleyball Leagues, Public Swim (take mask off prior to entering water, immediately put mask back on before entering change room, when done swim).
- Cancelled: Shallow Water Fitness, Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen and all Preschool Parties
To view the full Public Health Order, please visit: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/emergency-preparedness-response-recovery/covid-19-provincial-support/restrictions.