Registration for summer programs is NOW OPEN and we have some great classes for you this summer! Don’t worry, we have extra safety precautions and protocols in place as we work to restart recreation. It’s going to be LOTS OF FUN!
All program are by registration (no drop in available). What’s on deck:
- Kangaroo Kids (Ages 2-5 years). Learn sport skills through play. Register now for the FREE pilot session on July 9 and help us test-drive this class. Regular sessions run Thursdays, starting July 16.
- “Get Off the Couch” Conditioning Class for Adults (Ages 15+ years). A great lunch-time workout! Great for all ranges of abilities, including beginners. Register now for the FREE pilot session on July 7 and help us test-drive this class. Regular sessions run Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting July 9.
- Mini Sports (Ages 2-5 years). Learn the basic physical literacy skills of baseball and soccer! Sessions run Monday, Wednesday and Friday, starting July 27.
- Summer Camps. Back by popular demand are the Farmington Fairways Golf Camp, Where the Wild Things Are Camp and the Super Striker Soccer Camp! New this summer is the “Crush It” Conditioning Camp, good for all ranges of abilities including beginners.
For prices, dates and details, check out our 2020 Summer Recreation Programs Flyer or view courses online at www.dawsoncreek.ca/register.
To encourage physical distancing and limit contact, we encourage everyone to either:
- Register online at www.dawsoncreek.ca/register, OR,
- Register by phone at 250-784-3604.
If either of those options don’t work, come down to the Community Services Office, located at City Hall, to register in person. Payment is due at time of registration.