A Regular Council Meeting will be held on Monday, September 14, 2020 at 9:00 am and will include:
- Pamela Morris, Manager, Dawson Creek Municipal Public Library, Hanna Gilliat, Terri Foster, Miguel Godau, Sally Schilds, Trustees, Dawson Creek Municipal Public Library in attendance re: To Provide an Update on 2020 Library Activities and Present the Proposed Library 2021 Budget.
- Email from Ian Tostenson, President and Chief Executive Officer, British Columbia Restaurant Foodservices Association, Jeff Guignard, Executive Director, Alliance of Beverage Licensees and Ken Beattie, Executive Director, BC Craft Brewers Guild (August 26, 2020) re: Request for Support for Expanded Patio Permissions.
- Letter from Joel Shandro, Dawson Creek Property Owner (September 4, 2020) re: 2020 Flooding Events at 933 – 111th Avenue.
- Report No. 20-168 from the City Planner re: Development Variance Permit 20-08 (Ashley Harper) 1417 Chamberlain Drive.
- Report No. 20-178 from the Deputy Corporate Officer re: Closed Circuit Surveillance Cameras.
- Memo from the Corporate Officer re: Expression of Interest Play ON! Canada Hockey Event.
The full agenda package can be viewed at the links below:
To view a live streaming of the Council Meeting, please visit the City of Dawson Creek Facebook page at 9:00am on Monday, September 14, 2020.