A reminder that registration for summer programs is OPEN and we have some great classes for you! Don’t worry, we have extra safety precautions and protocols in place as we work to restart recreation. It’s going to be LOTS OF FUN!
- A great lunch-time conditioning class for Adults on Tuesdays and Thursdays (for all fitness abilities, including beginners)
- A 5-day conditioning camp for youth
- A 5-day golf camp for youth
- 2 preschool programs (Kangaroo Kids and Mini Sports)
For the full list of programs, prices, dates and details, check out our Summer 2020 Recreation Flyer or view courses online at www.dawsoncreek.ca/register.
To encourage physical distancing and limit contact, we encourage everyone to either:
- Register online at www.dawsoncreek.ca/register, OR,
- Register by phone at 250-784-3604.
If either of those options don’t work, come down to the Community Services Office, located at City Hall, to register in person. Payment is due at time of registration.