A reminder that registration for summer programs is NOW OPEN and we have some great classes for you this summer! Don’t worry, we have extra safety precautions and protocols in place as we work to restart recreation. It’s going to be LOTS OF FUN!
We’ve made a few updates to 2 of our programs:
- Kangaroo Kids (Ages 2-5 years).
- Free session has been moved to July 16.
- Regular July session will now run July 23 – 30 ($13.00)
- “Get Off the Couch” Conditioning Class for Adults (Ages 15+ years).
- Free session has been moved to July 14.
- Regular July session will now run July 21-30 ($29.80 plus tax).
For the full list of programs, dates and details, check out our 2020 Summer Recreation Programs Flyer or view courses online at www.dawsoncreek.ca/register.
To encourage physical distancing and limit contact, we encourage everyone to either:
- Register online at www.dawsoncreek.ca/register, OR,
- Register by phone at 250-784-3604.
If either of those options don’t work, come down to the Community Services Office, located at City Hall, to register in person. Payment is due at time of registration.