Move for Health Day is held on May 10 every year. This international event was started in 2002 by the World Health Organization to promote physical activity.
The Community Services Department challenges you to GET UP, GET ACTIVE and TAKE PART in the Move for Health Day Contest!
What you can win:
Win a Movement Fit Boot Camp Kit! This “exercise class in a kit” includes:
- 7 instructional videos developed by our very own Recreation staff,
- A lesson plan with breakdown of stations,
- Yoga mat, agility ladder and agility discs.
How To Enter:
- Between May 10-17, have members of your household participate in the free 30 minute “Move and Groove” virtual Zumba class which will be found on our Facebook Page (City of Dawson Creek Recreation).
- Watch for a word that will appear at some point during the class.
- Email that word and how many people in your household participated, to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 8:00am on May 17 to be entered in the draw.
- Draw winner will be announced on Facebook.
For more information, call 250-784-3604.