Operational changes effective July 1, 2021:
- Masks are no longer mandatory in our programs and facilities. They are recommended for those not fully vaccinated and those who wish to wear one. Please be considerate and respectful of each other.
- Anyone feeling sick is asked to stay home.
- Physical barriers will remain in place, directional signage may remain in some facilities.
- Registration in all programs is now open to everyone (no longer limited to local area residents).
- Pool specific information:
- Registration for Public Swim is still in effect as we transition back to drop in, however if space is available we will accept drop in. Please note, the number of spots available for public swim is determined by staffing levels.
- Spectators allowed in lobby area (not pool deck).
- Still arrive swim-ready (bathing suit on) as we transition; change rooms available at end of swim.