The City of Dawson Creek is launching a new registration system for its recreation programs!
- Starting October 18, customers will be able to create their new account online.
- Starting in early November, customers will be able to register for December programs online.
- Starting in late November, customers will be able to buy punch cards online.
Benefits of the new online system:
- Easier navigation.
- Enhanced search filters (keyword, age, day, time, location).
- Mobile-friendly; compatible with phones and tablets.
- Ability to keep track of the whole families’ schedules and activities in one place.
- Improved account management with the ability to update payment information.
Customers will need a new account, even if they have registered for a program in the past. It is recommended customers create their new account by November 1, in preparation for registering for their favorite programs.
Instructions to set up your new account can be found at: www.dawsoncreek.ca/register
Need help? Don’t use online registration? Call us at 250-784-3604 or 250-782-SWIM