With the growing concern around increasing transmission of the COVID-19 Omicron variant, the Province of BC implemented new restrictions on December 21, 2021.
As a result, the following programming changes are now in effect:
- All Swimmers and Waterfit participants ages 12+ are required to show proof of vaccination status (those ages 19+ must also show government-issued photo ID).
- The following Adult/Senior programs will be postponed:
- Yoga (new start date Jan 25)
- Active Age (new start date Jan 19)
- Choose to Move (new start date Jan 20)
While it’s not great news, we are happy that our pool, arena and many of our programs can remain open at this time. We ask for everyone’s continued patience, understanding and kindness towards our staff as we implement these changes as required by the province.