A Public Hearing and Regular Meeting of Council will be held on Monday, July 19, 2021 at 9:00am and will include:
- A Public Hearing for proposed Zoning Bylaw Amendments (21-03) Bylaw No. 4506, 2021and (21-04) Bylaw No. 4507, 2021.
- An email from residents of Dawson Creek about Zoning Amendment (21-04) Bylaw No. 4507, 2021.
- A Zoom presentation from BC Housing regarding BC Housing’s funding programs.
- A presentation from the South Peace Building Learning Together (BLT) Society outlining the issue of child care spaces in Dawson Creek, and a partnership plan to create a Child Care Action Plan.
- Email from a resident of Dawson Creek regarding a light post replacement.
- A report about the purchasing of flat deck trailers for Emergency Sanitary Sewer Bypass Pumping equipment.
- The annual Property Tax Collection report.
- A report that provides Council with a list of current organizations that are Permissive Tax exempted to consider including in the 2022 Permissive Tax Exemption Bylaw.
To view the full agenda, click on the links below:
To view a live streaming of the Council Meeting, please visit the City of Dawson Creek Facebook page at 9:00am on Monday, July 19, 2021.
Note: The Council gallery is now open to the public once again, with a maximum capacity of four people. Citizens may rotate through Council Chambers as their item is being discussed. If you have questions about attending, email email@example.com or call (250)784-3636.