A Public Hearing and Regular Meeting of Council with Committee of the Whole will be held on Monday, February 22, 2021 at 9:00 am and will include:
- Public Hearing re: Proposed Official Community Plan and Zoning
• Official Community Plan Amendment (21-01) Bylaw No. 4480, 2021.
• Zoning Amendment (21-01) Bylaw No. 4481, 2021.
- Letter from Dale Campbell, President, South Peace Mile 0 Park Society
(February 10, 2021) re: Closure Order for Rotary Lake.
- Letter from Caitlyn Triebel, Program Director, Nawican Friendship Centre
(February 11, 2021) re: NDIT Grant Funding for Kistikan Community Garden
and Events Plaza.
- Report No. 21-024 from the Chief Financial Officer re: 2021-2025 Financial
Plan Bylaw No. 4496, 2021
The full agenda package can be viewed at the links below:
To view a live streaming of the Council Meeting, please visit the City of Dawson Creek Facebook page at 9:00am on Monday, February 22, 2021.