A Regular Meeting of Council will be held on Monday, June 14, 2021 at 9:00 am and will include:
- A presentation via Zoom from TC Energy updating Council on Coastal GasLink’s 2021 Summer Construction Program.
- An email from the Peace River Regional District about a proposed amendment to the Electoral Boundaries Commission Amendment Act.
- An email from a Land and Resource Specialist with the Caribou Recovery Program that includes a recorded presentation of the Draft Winter Motorized Recreation Management Plan in the South Peace.
- An email from McLeod Elementary School asking the City to donate a rain barrel.
- A request from the Rotary Club of Dawson Creek asking to name park land at 1901-98th Ave as “The Ken Haverland Park”.
- A request from Ovintiv Events Centre/Tourism Dawson Creek to paint the Rainbow Flag on the apron of the Ovintiv Events Centre leading into the building.
- A report detailing housing opportunities for the old Grandview School property at 1100-95th Ave.
- A report about the spraying of dandelions in City Parks.
- A report on the Long Term Contract Policy.
- A report including the Water Shut-off Policy.
To view the full agenda, click on the links below:
To view a live streaming of the Council Meeting, please visit the City of Dawson Creek Facebook page at 9:00am on Monday, June 14, 2021.