A Public Hearing and Regular Meeting of Council will be held on Monday, November 22, 2021 at 9:00am and will include:
- Highlights of the 2022 Draft 1 Budget Report.
- Ambulance Paramedics of BC in attendance to follow-up regarding initiatives and solutions available to Dawson Creek to address Paramedic, Dispatch and Ambulance Resources.
- Letter from the Crisis Centre for Northern BC regarding the initiative to Save BC’s Crisis Lines.
- Report No. 21-151 about the Spring 2022 Long Term Debt Issue.
- Report No. 21-162 about the Sealand Flight Lease Renewal.
- Report No. 21-169 about Cam’s Cuts Yard Maintenance request to allow third party advertising.
- Council Procedure Amendment Bylaw No. 4510, 2021 for consideration of
- 2022 Revenue Anticipation Borrowing Bylaw No. 4513, 2021 for consideration
To view the Public Hearing Notice and Agenda, please click here.
To view the full agenda of the Regular Meeting of Council, click on the links below:
To view a live streaming of the Council Meeting, please visit the City of Dawson Creek Facebook page at 9:00am on Monday, November 22, 2021.