A Regular Meeting of Council with Committee of the Whole will be held on Monday, April 26, 2021 at 9:00 am and will include:
- Report No. 21-055 about the Tax Rates Bylaw No. 4504, 2021 for Consideration of First Three Readings and Adoption.
- Report No. 21-056 about the Alternative Municipal Tax Collection Scheme Bylaw 4505, 2021 for First Three Readings and Adoption.
- Urban Matters presenting a Final Draft of Housing Needs Report. (Via Zoom)
- Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure (Northern Region) Presentation regarding 8th Street Structure Replacement and Traffic Management. (Via Zoom)
- WorksafeBC Day of Mourning (April 28, 2021) Proclamation.
- MS Awareness Month (May 2021) Proclamation.
- Wishbone Day (May 6, 2021) and Osteogenesis Imperfecta Awareness Week
(May 1-8, 2021) Proclamation.
- National Denim Day (May 11, 2021) Proclamation.
The full agenda package can be viewed at the links below:
To view a live streaming of the Council Meeting, please visit the City of Dawson Creek Facebook page at 9:00am on Monday, April 26, 2021.