The Community Services Department has a little something for everyone this winter!
In addition to Public Skate, Public Swim, Private Swim Lessons and the Walking Track, check out our program line up from January – March:
Preschool (18 months – 5 years)
- If you’re toddler needs to burn off energy, Roaming Rascals is the program you need!
- We’ve got some fun holiday-themed crafts ready for your child in our Preschool Craft Corner
School Age (6 – 12 years)
- Our popular Mad Science program is back with exciting experiments, including Glow in the Dark Snot Slime, Polar Bear Blubber, Snow Volcanoes and more!
- Tinker Lab will help kids learn about science, technology, engineering and math. Making a Wigglebot,the “Great Egg Drop of 2021” and many more projects are in store for you!
- Holiday-themed crafts are going to be a hit in the School Age Craft Corner.
- School’s Out Sports Camp is just the ticket for those looking for adventure during Spring Break!
Adult & Senior Programs (15+ years).
- Join our online “Get off the Couch” Fitness Class from the comfort of your own home! We even provide the fitness equipment – keep it at your house and return it at the end of the session!
- Work on your new year’s resolutions in the FREE Vinyasa Yoga (Flow) Class. Sign up before it fills!
- Choose to Move (Age 65+) is back…and it’s FREE once again! Develop an activity plan you can incorporate into your daily life that suits YOU. Must be a new participant.
- ActivAGE (Age 65+) is back once again (and it’s still FREE). This instructor-led class is sure to get you moving in a relaxed and inviting environment. Must be a new participant.
- The popular Ukrainian Egg Decorating Workshop is back this March!
- Be sure to check out our new Wine Glass Art Workshop.
View the 2021 Winter Recreation Flyer for dates, times and prices!
Registration opens on Monday, January 11. To register or for more information, call us at 250-784-3604. Want to register online? Call us to get your online account set up!
Here’s to an active winter!