Are you looking for something to do over the holidays? The Community Services (Recreation) Department has lots planned for you!
- December 8: Adult Drop in Volleyball @ Tremblay School. 6:00-7:30pm
- December 8: Adult Drop in Soccer @ Tremblay School. 7:45-9:15pm
- December 9: Virtual Craft Session – Make a Snow Globe (Age 6-12). Register now!
- December 14: Little Elves Workshop (Age 30 months to 5yrs). Register now!
- December 15: Adult Drop in Volleyball @ Tremblay School. 6:00-7:30pm
- December 15: Adult Drop in Soccer @ Tremblay School. 7:45-9:15pm
- December 16: Virtual Baking Session – Make Ginger Snaps. Register now!
- December 19-23: Winter Camps for Kids!
- December 21 (6:30-7:30pm): Skate With the Grinch. Be sure to enter the coloring contest by Dec 20!
- December 24 (11:00am-2:00pm): Free Swim, sponsored by NorthRiver Midstream
- December 31 (1:00pm-5:00pm): Free Swim, sponsored by NorthRiver Midstream
Also, be sure to check out drop in schedules for the holidays!
- Public Swim
- Public Skate & Drop In Hockey (all holiday skates will be in the Kin Arena)
- Drop in Climb
Questions? Call 250-784-3604 or 250-782-SWIM.