News & Announcements
Starting on June 29th, transit users need to be aware of the following service changes:
- Reduction in service routes and changes to current schedules
- Route 3 Central will no longer be available
- Route 2 Southside will be adjusted
- Service on Saturday will no longer be available
- Bus stops will be removed and relocated according to service changes
Starting on July 1st, transit fares will be updated as per Bylaw 4429, 2019, on Schedule B under the City of Dawson Creek Fees and Charges Bylaw.
For any concerns regarding the reduction of transit service or increase in fares, please direct to the City of Dawson Creek.
For more details on service changes and to view new schedules, please visit www.bctransit.com or pickup the newest Rider’s Guide on board.
June 1st water valves will be shut off to the highlighted properties on the map from approximately 8am-5pm while crews replace water valves. Please be advised that the time frame may differ based on the site conditions. If you have questions or concerns, contact City Hall at 250-784-3621 or 250-784-3600.