Community Services News
Are your kids looking for something to do over spring break? Check out these upcoming programs!
- Spring Break Archery Camp (Ages 7 1/2-15yrs.) Great for beginner to intermediate skill levels.
- School’s Out Sports Camp (Ages 6-12yrs.) A fun-filled week of games, activities and sports for those wanting adventure!
- School Age Craft Corner (Ages 6-12yrs.) Join us for St. Patrick’s Day and Easter Crafts!
Don’t miss out – register now before these spots fill. For prices, location and details, view our Winter Recreation Program Flyer.
To register, call 250-784-3604 or register online at www.dawsoncreek.ca/register. You can also stop in at the Community Services Office to register (downstairs at City Hall 10105-12A street).
Please note, the Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre, Memorial Arena and Wayne & Bev Walking Track will be closed Monday, February 15 for Family Day.
Be sure to take part in Family Bubble Days between Feb 12-15! Free activities include:
- Virtual classes you can do from the comfort of your own home (Story Time, Baking, Yoga). Must register in advance.
- Take part in the Activity Passport and Landmark Scavenger Hunt challenges – win some amazing prizes!
- Borrow a board game or Fit and Fun activity kit to enjoy with the family.
Find out more by visiting www.dawsoncreek.ca/everybody-active or give us a call at 250-784-3604.
The hot tub at the Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre is now open; at this time the jets are not in operation.
For more information, please contact the pool at 250-782-SWIM between Saturday – Wednesday or email email@example.com
Family day weekend is fast approaching! The Community Services Department invites area residents to take part in Family Bubble Days between February 12 to 15!
This is going to be a weekend full of FREE, fun and exciting activities with your family, including:
- Virtual Story Time with the Dawson Creek Public Library *Must register*
- Virtual Valentine’s Day Baking with Community Services Staff *Must register*
- Virtual Family Yoga with instructor, Sarah Miller *Must register*
- The Landmark Scavenger Hunt *Win prizes*
- Activity Passport Challenge *Win prizes*
- Borrow a board game or Fit and Fun Activity Kit
Registration is now open for all virtual sessions – register now before it fills! Register at www.dawsoncreek.ca/register or by phone at 250-784-3604.
For detailed information, visit our Everybody Active Page here: www.dawsoncreek.ca/everybody-active.
Please be advised, the hot tub at the Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre is closed due to maintenance. At this time, no estimated re-open date is available, however we will post an update once it is open.
We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions please contact the Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre at 250-782-SWIM