How do I register for courses? There are 3 easy ways to register:
- Online at www.dawsoncreek.ca/register. Have your Visa or Master Card ready.
- Some courses may not be available for online registration. If you don’t see the one you are looking for, give us a call!
- By phone at 250-784-3604 (Community Services) or 250-782-SWIM (Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre).
- In person:
- Downstairs at City Hall (10105-12A street – beside the Fire Hall).
- At the Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre (#2, 300 Hwy 2).
How do I rent a facility?
- For the Memorial Arena, Kin Arena, O’Brien Gymnasium, Soccer and Ball Fields, contact 250-784-3604.
- For the Pool and Climbing Wall, contact 250-782-SWIM (7946).
How do I find course, drop in and special event information on this website?
You can click on one of the links on the left-hand side of this page, or one of the colored buttons across the top of this page (schedules, prices, programs, events, etc.). Or give us a call at 250-784-3604!