Due to the new province-wide restrictions put in place on November 19, 2020, masks are now required for everyone entering City facilities. For more details, click here.
View the full COVID-19 Pool Safety Plan here.
All public swim is by pre-registration only.
Public Swim is open to residents in Dawson Creek, Pouce Coupe, Area D, Area E and neighboring border communities (Bonanza, Bay Tree, Savanna, Gundy) ONLY.
Regular admission rates will be discounted by 50% for a period of time until normal schedule resumes. For details on the swim schedule, please click here.
Registration for May & June Private Lessons opens April 19 (online @ 6:00am, by phone @ 9:30am)
- Private Lesson Schedule (April)
- Private Lesson Schedule (May/June) *Registration opens April 19: online @ 6:00am, by phone @ 9:30am
- Please be aware of all Aquatic Centre COVID-19 Protocol before arriving.
Masks are mandatory in facility (per Provincial Health Orders) except while in water.
Register online at www.dawsoncreek.ca/register or give us a call at 250-782-SWIM.
There are no fitness classes at this time due to recent provincial health orders.
Climbing Wall Classes
There are no climbing wall classes at this time (Climbing Wall is closed).
Advanced Classes (Lifeguard, Instructor, First Aid)
Bronze Cross (Step 2 in becoming a Lifeguard)
Pre-requisite: Bronze Medallion (bring award card on first day of class).
- Mondays and Fridays, July 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26 (2:30-5:30pm).
- $374.80 (tax included)
- Call 250-782-7946 to register.