By order of the PHO, masks are mandatory in all City facilities for those 5 years and older. More information can be found here.
We will continue to monitor Public Health Guidelines. Staff and Public safety continue to be our number one priority. Thank you to everyone for your continued cooperation and kindness to each other and our staff during this pandemic.
Please familiarize yourself with the Community Services Communicable Disease Prevention Plan before attending programs.
For details, click on the topics/FAQ’s below:
Swim Schedule *Subject to Change*
What should I know before I come swimming?
Doors will not open until 15 minutes before your swim.
- If you are ill, do not come.
- Bring what you need (towel, filled water bottle, swim diapers, etc.) and leave valuables at home.
- Merchandise sales available: goggles, swim diapers (disposable or re-usable), swim caps, nose clips, earplugs).
- We are operating at reduced capacities due to staffing levels.
- Swimmers should be prepared to remove shoes on arrival. Follow direction of travel.
Entering/Exiting the Building.
- The doors will open 15 minutes before the scheduled swim (not earlier).
- Check in with reception staff.
- Access now through change rooms.
- Remove shoes, then head to the pool deck doors (following directional signs and physical distancing markers).
Do I need to register for Public Swim?
Registration is encouraged, however we will accept drop in’s as long as space is available.
Is the Climbing Wall open?
No. The Climbing Wall is closed until further notice.
Is the Wayne & Bev Dahlen Walking Track open?
View the Walking Track page for information.