For details, click on the topics/FAQ’s below:
Interested in the Climbing Wall? Click here for details on Belay Classes and the Drop In Climb schedule.
Interested in becoming a lifeguard? Click here for info on upcoming classes!
Swim Schedule *Subject to Change*
- January Swim Schedule (Jan 2-Feb 17) *UPDATED JAN 30
What should I know before I come swimming?
Doors will not open until 15 minutes before your swim.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Bring what you need (towel, filled water bottle, swim diapers, etc.) and leave valuables at home.
- Merchandise sales available: goggles, swim diapers (disposable or re-usable), swim caps, nose clips, earplugs).
- Swimmers should be prepared to remove shoes on arrival.
- The doors will open 15 minutes before the scheduled swim (not earlier).
- Check in with reception staff.
- Access through change rooms.
- Wallet lockers available in the lobby (cost is $0.25 – bring a quarter)
- Lockers available in the change rooms (locker tokens available for purchase)
The Climbing Wall is now open. Visit our new Climbing Wall Page for details.
Wayne & Bev Dahlen Walking Track
View the Walking Track page for information.
Culture, Parks and Recreation Master Plan Project
EDS Group Inc. is working with the City of Dawson Creek to develop the 2022 Culture, Parks & Recreation Master Plan. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a strategy to build on our culture, parks and recreation system and involve residents as we plan for the next ten years.
Click the button below to learn more about project!