We will continue to monitor Public Health Guidelines. Staff and Public safety continue to be our number one priority. Thank you to everyone for your continued cooperation and kindness to each other and our staff during this pandemic.
For details, click on the topics/FAQ’s below:
Swim Schedule *Subject to Change*
What should I know before I come swimming?
Doors will not open until 15 minutes before your swim.
- We are operating at reduced capacities due to staffing levels. If we have reached maximum capacity when you arrive, you will have to wait until someone leaves.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Bring what you need (towel, filled water bottle, swim diapers, etc.) and leave valuables at home.
- Merchandise sales available: goggles, swim diapers (disposable or re-usable), swim caps, nose clips, earplugs).
- Swimmers should be prepared to remove shoes on arrival.
Entering/Exiting the Building.
- The doors will open 15 minutes before the scheduled swim (not earlier).
- Check in with reception staff.
- Access through change rooms.
- Wallet lockers available in the lobby (cost is $0.25 – bring a quarter)
- Lockers available in the change rooms (locker tokens available for purchase)
Do I need to register for Public Swim?
No. All Public and Family Swims are now drop in only.
Is the Climbing Wall open?
No. The Climbing Wall is closed until further notice.
Is the Wayne & Bev Dahlen Walking Track open?
View the Walking Track page for information.