Click on the links below to view a downloadable version of the program schedule.
Interested in High Five training? Register now for the High Five, Principles of Healthy Child Development class on February 13 (5:00-9:00pm) at the Kin Arena Meeting Room.
- This is a 4-hour session that equips front-line leaders (anyone working with children aged 4 to 12) with the tools to immediately enhance the quality of their programs. The training provides valuable information, resources, and techniques to ensure that each child’s social, emotional, and cognitive needs are met.
- Participants who successfully complete this training in full will receive a certificate and also gain FREE access to 4 modules:
- Healthy Minds for Healthy Children
- Communicating with Empathy
- Introduction to Conflict Resolution
- Planning Quality Programs
- Register online (go to “Other Certifications” below), by phone at 250-784-3604 or in person at City Hall, Dawson Creek. To learn more about High Five Training, visit: https://www.bcrpa.bc.ca/courses/high-five
Browse or register for programs below. To register, you will need an online account. If you already have an existing account with us but have never logged in to our online registration site before, give us a call to get set up: 250-784-3604.