Effective August 25,2021, masks are mandatory in all City facilities.
More information can be found here
Ask us about our Leisure Access Program for recreation and fitness classes offered at our City of Dawson Creek facilities.
For details on how to rent the following facilities, call the numbers below:
Call the Community Services Office 250-784-3604 for details on booking:
- Memorial Arena,
- Kin Arena,
- Ball Diamonds
- Soccer Fields
- In-town parks
To book the Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre, call 250-782-SWIM.
Refund, Transfer and Credit Policy
NOTE: Credit must be used within one year. For more details, please call the office.
Registered Drop In Programs (ie. Public Swim, Public Skate, Drop in Hockey)
Registration in effect for these programs. A credit or refund will be issued when one or more of the following criteria is met:
- The City of Dawson Creek cancels a registered drop in program.
- The customer provides 48 hours cancellation notice to reception staff:
- Staff are able to resell the spot.
A credit or refund will be issued when one or more of the following criteria is met:
- The City of Dawson Creek cancels a program.
- The customer provides appropriate cancellation notice to a front desk clerk:
- Seven (7) days cancellation notice prior to course start date is required for most courses.
- Camps and some courses may require more than 7 days notice – please inquire at time of registration.
- Customer provides a doctor’s note immediately:
- Credit/refund is only for the remaining days of the program AND therefore can only start the day reception staff receives the note (not for any days prior).
- There is a waitlist and staff are able to resell customer space.
A credit or refund will be issued when the customer provides appropriate Withdrawal/Cancellation notice to reception staff:
- Regular rentals (ie. seasonal practice, birthday parties, etc):
- 7 days’ notice of cancellation is required for regular rentals such as birthday parties, seasonal practice, etc.
- Special Events (ie. Swim Meet, Tournaments, Triathlon, etc.):
- 30 days’ notice of cancellation is required for Special Events.
TRANSFERS (POOL ONLY)
- Transfers to a different class is permitted when the pool is notified 7 days prior to the course start date, or at the recommendation of the instructor.
Register for Programs
3 Easy Ways to Register for Programs (payment due at time of registration):
- Online: www.dawsoncreek.ca/register
- By phone: 250-784-3604
- Note: Visa Debit cards do not work for phone in registration.
- In person: Register for pool or recreation programs at either location (some exceptions):
- Community Services at City Hall, 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- Kenn Borek Aquatic Centre during operational hours.