We are adjusting operations over the next few weeks as we move into Phase 3 of BC’s restart plan. Please note, this will not be an immediate process and we ask for everyone’s patience during this transition period. Check back here regularly for updates as changes are made.
We will continue to monitor Public Health Guidelines. Staff and Public safety continue to be our number one priority. Thank you to everyone for your continued cooperation and kindness to each other and our staff during this pandemic.
- Effective July 1:
- Masks are no longer mandatory at our programs/facilities. They are recommended for those not fully vaccinated and those who wish to wear one. Please be considerate and respectful of each other.
- Anyone feeling sick is asked to stay home.
- Programs are now open to everyone (no longer limited to local area residents).
Forms may be required depending on the program you are signing up for. Please ensure forms are returned prior to program start date.
- Soccer for Youth *UPDATED JUNE 4*
- Summer Recreation Flyer *UPDATED JULY 8*
- Park Play Days *UPDATED JULY 8*
- Shell’s Slice of Summer
Visit the Events Calendar to see what else is happening!