For a full listing of drop-in programs and class schedules, view our downloadable handouts below. If you are interested in registering for any courses, go to our online registration page (not all courses will be viewable in the online registration website, as they require registration directly at the Community Services Office).
Help our community win $150,000 and the title of Canada’s Most Active Community!
Recreation Program Schedule
- Spring Recreation Flyer (April 1 – June 30) UPDATED April 24
- Summer Programs/Camps 2019 – UPDATED JUNE 14
- Senior Pickleball (UPDATED JUNE 14)
- Go to the Arena schedule page here for more Drop-In Programs (Dodgeball, Roller Disco)
- Preschool Mini Sports (May 13 – June 17)
- Seniors Choose to Move – Summer 2019 *FREE*
- Seniors ActivAge – Summer 2019 *FREE*