Browse or register for programs below.
To register, you will need an online account. If you already have an existing account with us but have never logged in, give us a call to get set up: 250-784-3604 or 250-782-7946. It is strongly recommended to set up your online account before our registration days.
- Registration for Recreation / Arena programs now open
- Registration for Swim Lessons opens August 31 @ 8:30am
How To Create Your New Account
- Go to the login page
- Click “signup” at the top
- Fill out the details; always create the main contact (adult/parent) of the account first.
- An email from firstname.lastname@example.org (our software provider) will be sent to you, with your login and temporary password. Check your junk folder if you don’t see it. Select “submit”
- Once you can see your profile, click “Add Family Member” to add any other family members and fill out all the details.
- Be sure to click “Submit” when done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I already have an account but have never logged in online?
Don’t create a new account. Give us a call instead and we will activate your account.
I forgot my password – now what?
Click “forgot password” to reset your account. If that doesn’t work, give us a call and we can help!
How can I see my credit?
Once you log in, you will be able to view your credit in the “Family Member Detail” page.