You asked and we listened!
REGISTRATION FOR PUBLIC SWIM RETURNS FOR THE SUMMER.
Registration opens July 19 at 1:00pm for: M-F Public Swims between July 20 – Aug 6
Registration opens August 3 at 1:00pm for: M-F Public Swims between Aug 9 – Sept 1.
View public swim times here.
How it works:
1. Don’t have an account or aren’t sure if you have one? Give us a call!
- We’ll help you get you set up! Call 250-784-3604 OR 250-782-SWIM (7946)
2. Log in
- Click on the blue “Login” button below and log in to your account
3. View or Register for programs
- Click the yellow Register button below
- You can search by “Category” or “Sub-Category”
- Remember – if you want to register you will need an online account.
At time of payment if there is a delay, please do not go back to previous page or refresh your screen. Please wait a few minutes for the payment to process.
Due to the time zone your computer is set to, course start times may appear as Alberta local time. As an example, Alberta customers may see a course start time of 6:00 pm however the course actually starts at 5:00 pm in Dawson Creek.
Please double check your booking confirmation for the actual course start time. You can also give us a call at 250-782-7946 or 250-784-3604 before registering online to confirm.
Online Registration Issue
We are aware of some issues paying online – it may be related to Apple products (iPhone, iPad, etc.) or the browsers associated with these products (Firefox, Safari).
Until this issue is resolved, call or come in to put a credit on your account to use for registering online. 250-784-3604 or 250-782-SWIM.