Customers will need a new account, even if they have registered for a program in the past. It is recommended customers create their new account by November 1, in preparation for registering for their favorite programs.
On October 23, we will start the process of moving credits from the old software system into the new one. This will take approximately 2 weeks. If you have a credit, but haven’t created your new account yet, we will make it for you. If we have your email address on file, you will receive an email from email@example.com which will give you access to your new account.
How To Create Your New Account
- Visit our new online registration site
- Click “signup”
- Fill out the details; always create the main contact (adult/parent) of the account first.
- Select “submit”
- An email from firstname.lastname@example.org (our software provider) will be sent to you, with your login and temporary password. Check your junk folder if you don’t see it.
- Once you can see your profile, click “Add Family Member” to add any other family members and fill out all the details.
- Be sure to click “Submit” when done.
Need Help? Don’t use online registration? We’ll help you set up your new account. Call 250-782-SWIM or 250-784-3604.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Forgot your password? Click “forgot password” to reset your password.
- What about my credit? Once accounts are created, we will transfer all credits over from the old system. This could take up to 2 weeks for all credits to be transferred.
- What about my punch card/pass? Once accounts are created, we will transfer all punch cards and/or passes over from the old system. This could take up to 2 weeks.